It's YOU! Hello! Nice to see you! Here you will find stuff about living a creative life in country Australia. I create with watercolour, pen, collage, mixed media and photos. I teach, hosts workshops, collect, dream. I love cheese, travel, my garden, faffing, colour and whimsy. I am crap at time management, and do way too many things, but it is all good. Oh yes, all pictures and photos on here by me too, just saying.

Monday 10 March 2014

HAVING A HUMBLE CUPPA


Having a Humble Cuppa

AAAH....The cuppa. Tea. Cofffe. Herbal. Chai, Chicory. Citrus infused with the essence of freshly picked (by virgins) organically grown  lavender buds. A Bushells. Whatever your poison.

The boiling of the kettle, the soothing clinky-tink of the spoon in the teacup or mug. So good.

 I had not really realised how much the cuppa had INFUSED (bad pun) my creative little urges, till I had reason to look in my albums to put a pic to this post. Then..found this little cache.Yes, all images and art by me. So, I will let the pictures speak for themselves. 

But just in case you were wondering...creative, woman, country-living, urban bred, cheese-lover.Op-shop thrifting fanatic. Instagram mad. NZ lover. Dreamer, procrastinator. 

And...yes, I love a good cuppa.

What's that? Kettles boiled. 
Gotta go.


                                                                  instagram 2014

                                                            doodling on my Samsung phone 2013

                                                                 instagram 2013

                                                                  instagram 2013

                instagram 2013

                                             op-shop found doily, complete with tiny teacup on top

         instagram 2013

 
                                                                having a cuppa in Orange, Byng St. cafe

                instagram 2013

                            little sewn watercolour, from exhibition, 2013

                                                                        instagram 2013

                               sketching my cuppa..taking a line for a walk, 60 second study...in a cafe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want comment? Go ahead!