It's YOU! Hello! Nice to see you! Here you will find stuff about living a creative life in country Australia. I create with watercolour, pen, collage, mixed media and photos. I teach, hosts workshops, collect, dream. I love cheese, travel, my garden, faffing, colour and whimsy. I am crap at time management, and do way too many things, but it is all good. Oh yes, all pictures and photos on here by me too, just saying.

Tuesday 3 December 2013




JUST LEAF ME ALONE!

Leaves seem to be cropping up in my photos a lot...even my sketching.I think their simplicity...but complexity to, is a little kind of wonderful
The colours in them, the range of shapes and sizes is really extraordinary. 
I walk around looking at the ground, finding new pretty ones, and smuggling them home-in handbags, on car seats, nestled in my hand.All ready to be displayed and snapped, admired.Then these little found treasures usually end up on the garden, becoming humous, or maybe stuck in a jar to gather dust and be part of my little nature collections, kept on my desk, on mantlepieces, on top of cupboards- to inspire and admire a little longer.
I just cannot seem to leave them alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want comment? Go ahead!