It's YOU! Hello! Nice to see you! Here you will find stuff about living a creative life in country Australia. I create with watercolour, pen, collage, mixed media and photos. I teach, hosts workshops, collect, dream. I love cheese, travel, my garden, faffing, colour and whimsy. I am crap at time management, and do way too many things, but it is all good. Oh yes, all pictures and photos on here by me too, just saying.

Friday 22 November 2013

draw gold blue white

                                        
                                    LANDSCAPE mixed media drawing, crayon, watercolour pencils, watercolour, gouache     
                                    FEATHER crayon sketch

       ON THE ROAD TO ORANGE, November 2013                                 

DRAW GOLD BLUE WHITE

"My goodness me, would you look at that..."
is what I often think to myself as I drive along, either in the passenger or drivers' seat. If I am the driver, if there is not too much of a deadline..i will pull over, and snap off a few pics...So easy to do these days with my phone.

So as a result  I am building up a little reservoir, a cache of landscapes to use as inspiration for future work.Drawing, painting, whatever. It may or may not happen, but either way, the temptation to capture those colours, the golds, the blue, the white...is too much.Obviously!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want comment? Go ahead!